1804:4" Pop-up Spray Head
1802:2" Pop-up Spray Head
1806:6 " Pop-up Spray Head
Spray Heads – 1800 Series
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic “cage” to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment. Additionally, the pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction.
- Two piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability.
- Pre-installed orange 1800 Pop-Top™ flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing. Allows for easy nozzle installation.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Side and bottom inlets featured on 1806 and 1812 models.
- Five-year trade warranty.
Spacing: 3 to 24 feet (0.9 to 7.3m)3 to 18 feet with standard Rain Bird Spray Head Nozzles (MPR, VAN, U-Series). 13 to 24 feet with Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles
Pressure:15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar)
Flow-by:0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.10 gpm (0.02 m3/h; 0.36 l/m otherwise.
- side or bottom inlet.
- Side inlet installation not recommended in freezing climates.
- 1806 and 1812-SAM and SAM-PRS units do not have a side inlet.
- 1/2" (15/21) NPT female threaded inlets.
- 1802: 4" (10,2 cm) body height; 2" pop-up height (5.1 cm)
- 1804: 6" (15,2 cm) body height; 4" pop-up height (10.2 cm)
- 1806: 9 3/8" (23,8 cm) body height; 6" pop-up height (15.2 cm)
- 1812: 16" (40,6 cm) body height; 12" pop-up height (30.5 cm)