Surface Centrifugal Pump
- Surface pumps are designed to pump water from surface sources like springs, ponds, tanks, or shallow wells
- Most of our surface pumps are centrifugal pumps and can run solar-direct for simple, inexpensive operation
- Surface pumps should be mounted in dry, weatherproof locations or housings as close to the water source as practical
- Unlike our submersible well pumps, they should not be submerged or allowed to freeze
- Make sure to drain your surface pump system before freezing weather sets in
- Flow ranges from 10 – 100 m3/hr.